viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2018

ANSWER TO THE QUESTIONS



1.      How can English help you in your personal development?
English is very important for me because it helps me to understand a foreign language.
2.      Is English important in your career? If so, why?
English is very important in my career because I would like to know the American Culture and to teach the Spanish language.
3.      Do you think the syllabus of this course is going to help you to improve your English?
This course will help me improve my English because I will learn new vocabulary and I will improve my pronunciation.
4.      Which of the topics from the syllabus is familiar for you?
·         Events in the past
·         Used to
5.      How has your English learning experience been?
I like to learn English, I have been studying English for 1 year.
·         I watch TV in English
·         I listen to music in English
·         I practice vocabulary and grammar online

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario